LOGIN

2013-08-07

TRUE STORY. and life lesson.

Our dear friend Nathan Michael posted this recently on his instagram feed:

"Last week someone hacked & closed my Instagram account. They tried to rob me of the community I share with each of you. After 5 days of silence, I truly believed it would all be gone. During that time I was reminded what the Instagram community is really about: Us. The stories we share. The way we capture life & preserve special memories. The new life long friendships we create by being intentional to connect with others. The support we give our communities at whole. They could have deleted my account, but they can never steal that. You can't steal a person's voice. You can't steal someone's perspective. And you can't steal someone's joy & passion for life. Big thanks to@Instagram for recovering my account & the many of you who made me laugh & smile during the last few days. Nothing but love for all of you. Lets keep the memories coming."

It's all so true, I wanted to share this with you. This is a big deal coming from someone who has over 50,000 followers. Nathan is a photographer, designer and collaborator--- so much of his connectivity to his clients and audience comes from his feed.

The hacker who did this knew this well, and wanted to shut him down-  but thankfully was unsuccessful. What Nathan says about community and passion for life rings true.

Thanks Nathan for sharing your photographic perspective with us!
So glad we get to keep following you.


FOLLOW HIM HERE
AND HERE
AND HERE


 NATHAN MICHAEL IS THE CREATOR OF THE TASTY NUGGET EVENT-
HELD AT CAMP THIS YEAR.
AND ALTHOUGH THE HACKER SHUT HIS FEED OFF MID-EVENT, HE HAS BEEN POSTING SOME OF HIS IMAGES SINCE HE WENT BACK LIVE. LOVELY!









Post a Comment