LOGIN

2012-12-25

inspired reader project...

i just love it when folks get inspired and make stuff!
this made my day.
great job, rebekah!
(i wish i could sew a button...)



-----Original Message-----
From: Rebekah Wood <_ a="a" href="mailto:rebekahewood@gmail.com">@gmail.com

>
To: campwandawega <campwandawega@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 7, 2012 1:12 pm
Subject: Thanks for the Quilt Inspiration!

Hi! 

My name is Rebekah. This is a random message, but I just wanted to say how much I love the blue and white quilt in one of your cottages. I figured out the pattern, more or less, and made my own (attached picture). Thanks for the inspiration! Camp Wandawega looks like a charming place to visit. :)

Cheers,
Rebekah




the camp wandawega quilt in the cedar cabin (small bedroom) i found this at a flea market for $35 i think...



and rebekah's lovely version!!

Post a Comment