LOGIN

2012-04-11

christine mitchell- new friend of camp

 


her amazing blog:

neaststyle.

and equally amazing
illustration site
(everything from cards for Tory Burch to the logo for buckshot sonnys)

and- her twitterfeed rocks.
in her words:


 

"There’s this stereotype that real style doesn’t exist in the North East.  Maybe it’s because of the severe seasons or the humble attitudes of its residents that spurns the assumption that there isn’t an outfit beyond a flannel and Carhartts. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love my Carhartts (and my flannels)! But it’s suffice to say, style does exist in this amazing region of the country and I created this blog to celebrate where it came from and where it is today. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions or contact me at neaststyle@gmail.com. Tell me why you believe there is style in the N’East!"


















Post a Comment