LOGIN

2011-10-29

PINECONE CAMP


i have a new friend.
met her online.
she is a photographer of everything i love.
she found camp, and i started stalking her blog and website.
it's lovely!  

recently, i found a cute post she did on the book (she styled and propped it, which i love:)

 
Pinecone Camp
vancouver, bc, Canada
Hello, and welcome to Pinecone Camp! I'm an interiors and lifestyle photographer and married to a fantastic Australian. I love mid-century design, travel, a little baking, some DIY, and photography and I cover them all in my weekly blog. Hope you find some inspiration here! Thanks for stopping by - Janis
and excerpt:
"I wanted to share this fantastic new book by Tereasa Surratt, with you. Tereasa is a creative director at ad agency Ogilvy, and owner, along with her husband, of Camp Wandawega located in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. The entire book is shot at the camp. It's a place I definitely plan to check out very soon! They purchased the old camp, renovated the crumbling and very old cabins, and filled them with "found, free and flea" objects, spending no more than $150 per room. Amazing.  It's beautifully shot by a load of talented photographers. Here are a few snippets from the book...
her post here
Pinecone Camp said...

Well I'm happy you liked the post Tereasa! I adore the book, and I'm looking forward to camping out at Wandawega next year! Must book a spot soon ;) Thanks so much for this post!

Post a Comment