LOGIN

2011-08-24

DIY PROJECT: dresser top collage

ie: these little DIYS are like using a swiffer. maximum satisfaction with minimal effort.
my favorite kind.
 
WHAT: dressertop.

TOOLS: double sided tape. butcher paper. stack of something fun + flat (in this case, vintage photographs, all summer camp themed from 1920s-60's... i have been obsessing collecting them knowing that someday ill have a home for them)

THE HOW TO PART: cut the paper to fit the dresser top. compose your arrangement to fit the surface. when you're happy, tack the edges down (know that these photos will become the sacrificial lamb to your new dresser top installation). 


EASY BREEZE COVERGIRL.


 





hello my dear said...

This is gorgeous. I inherited a glass topped side table from my grandfather and I love to make collages to put under the glass. Now if I only had that awesome radio...

Post a Comment