LOGIN

2011-01-09

FOUND FREE & FLEA- available now





































It's finally available for sale, kinda! Pre-orders now available at amazon.com!

I've been working on this book since we purchased Wandawega Lake Resort aka "Camp Wandawega" (wandawega.com) back in 2004. And by "working on" I mean collecting all things camp, cottage, lodge and cabin to fill its 65-plus rooms. And, simultaneously - obsessively documenting it. The book features 150 collections of the over 200 we've amassed through the philosophy of "found, free & flea" much to my husband's dismay : ) I think I'll start posting individual collections (at least one a week) starting, well, today I guess. Happy hoarding, y'all.
sadienstella said...

Oh goodness, I cannot wait for your new book! I purchased A Very Modest Cottage from you in person at Elkhorn (autographed and all) and love that book. Found, Free & Flea is a great title for a book and it will certainly call out to all us junkers! All the best for 2011!
Lu

Post a Comment